Lalalalove Contest

Hello peeps! I joined lalalalove contest. Please help we win by:
a) Join the contest also.
b) Blog about this contest.
c) Apply for her subdomain hosting.
d) Put the 3 banners on your site.
You can find the complete contest details at her contest page.
Wonder what are the prizes?

FIRST PRIZE

$10 (will be transferred through PayPal)- April
1 .info domain with free domain hosting (unlimited everything)- NADINE
Free advertisement (125×125 banner) for 1 month- Dianne (diannekarol) & Dianne (breatheforlove)

SECOND PRIZE

Free Unlimited Diskspace + Bandwidth of Hosting- XIS.COM
Free Advertisement (125×125 banner) for 1 month- Happi

THIRD PRIZE

Free Domain Hosting (Unlimited everything)- Junichi
Free Advertisement for 2 months- Kathleen
CONSOLATION PRIZES
100 GB FREE HOSTING
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited everything, subdomains, ftp accounts, email , my sql etc.
50 GB Space
Unlimited Bandwidth and everything.
If you would like to help me earn points, please leave a comment here. Thank you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. This is Mary Narvasa. I won Best Reviewer Award at BHO's contest. Instead of advertising my blogspot, I would like to advertise my other blog.

Thank you. :) Please email me at marynarvasa@gmail.com for the details. :)

KC said...

Hey,

I was scanning through your links and found a broken link on your page.
Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!
Kevin Collins
kevincollins1012 gmail.com

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com